Freedom of Medical Choice
“Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship… To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic and have no place in a republic…The Constitution of this republic should make a special privilege for medical freedom…”
—Benjamin Rush, M.D., signer of the Declaration of Independence and personal physician to President George Washington. Circa 1776
Dr. Forsythe has established himself as the pre-eminent physician in the area of healthy aging. His courageous ground breaking use of human growth hormone and homeopathic therapies to treat age related disease and improve the quality of life has made him prominent in the field of alternative medicine in the United States. The United States vs. James W. Forsythe, M.D., H.M.D. was a monumental case setting Dr. Forsythe apart from all other practicing physicians in the United States business. He set precedence by winning the right under a Federal Jury trial to diagnose, treat and prescribe human growth hormone for adult onset human growth hormone (HGH) deficiency. This case gives all anti-aging practicing physicians the right to prescribe HGH for adult onset HGH deficiency. Dr. Forsythe wrote the national HGH Replacement Protocol for the FDA.
Some Beneficial Effects Of Growth Hormone:
High energy level and exercise performance
Enhanced sexual performance
Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
Increased memory retention
“Positive thinking enables patients to have positive energy forces which in turn promotes healing.”
—James Wm. Forsythe, M.D.,H.M.D.
The physicians at the Center consider your freedom in making health care choices essential, especially for those diagnosed as having cancer. Patients who seek medical freedom deserve to win the right to open access to integrative treatments. We agree with patients that they should have access to the integration of both conventional and complementary cancer treatments. Along with the medical team, patient, and family the integrative choices for cancer treatment are discussed. Through the detailed education given to each patient by the medical team, new approaches in conquering cancer are realized.
While the treatments of conventional and complementary therapies for cancer are two separate sciences, both are linked by common philosophies. Among them:
• Empowerment: Enable patients to make choices in their own treatment, recovery and future health maintenance.
• Good Nutrition: Stress the importance of good nutrition as a core requirement of health.
• Supplementation: Vitamins, minerals, nutrients, herbs and enzymes to fight off disease and eliminate toxins.
• Balance: Give patients the ability to achieve a balanced life style that includes exercise, rest, sleep and emotional harmony.
• Hormonal Replacement: The backbone to health, a better quality of life and longevity. Replacing all declining hormones.
• Holistic Health: Treating the whole person, not just their illness or a single organ.
• Detoxification: Detoxify and improve the efficiency of the organs and body systems.
• Knowledge: Increase health awareness and early cancer detection through education and active prevention.
What We Offer
We offer a wide variety of on-site treatment options. Among them:
* Full-dose Chemotherapy and The Forsythe Immune Protocol with CST
* The Forsythe Immune and The Forsythe Lite (low-dose chemotherapy) with Insulin Potentiated Therapy (LDIPT)
* Alkaline H2O and PH Therapy
* Chemotherapy / The Forsythe Immune Protocol / IPT and CST
* Chemo-Sensitivity Testing (CST) on Whole Blood
* The Forsythe Immune Protocol
* Nutritional and Lifestyle Guidance
* Individualized Dietary, Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Programs
* Use of Biologic Response Modifiers Including Immunotherapy
* Referrals for Surgical and/or Radiation Therapy Specialists
* Second opinions for all adult cancer diagnoses
* Infusion Center for all Intravenous Treatments
* Homeopathics / Nutritional Replacement
* Bio-Oxidative Therapy
* Detoxification Program
* Individual / Group Counseling
* Stress Management
* Nutritional Counseling
* Pain Management Therapy
* Diagnostic Laboratory