Treating Prostate Cancer in Reno, NV
Prostate Cancer statistics
According to the American Cancer Society, almost all prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas. These cancers develop from the gland cells (the cells that make the prostate fluid that is added to the semen).
Other types of cancer that can start in the prostate include:
- Small cell carcinomas
- Neuroendocrine tumors (other than small cell carcinomas)
- Transitional cell carcinomas
These other types of prostate cancer are rare. If you are told you have prostate cancer, it is almost certain to be an adenocarcinoma.
Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men. Approximately 1 out of every 8 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime. Prostate cancer is more likely to develop in older men and in non-Hispanic Black men. About 6 cases in 10 are diagnosed in men who are 65 or older, and it is rare in men under 40. The average age of men at diagnosis is about 66.
Though these numbers seem staggering, there is hope for victory over prostate cancer. Most men diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it. In fact, more than 3.1 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point are still alive today and are proof that there are successful treatment solutions available to help you.
Prostate CANCER Treatments in Reno, NV
We offer both holistic and traditional treatment Options
Some treatment options include:
- Full-dose Chemotherapy and The Forsythe Immune Protocol with CST (Cancer Sensitivity Testing)
- The Forsythe Immune and The Forsythe Lite (low-dose chemotherapy) with Non-Toxic Potentiated Therapy (LDIPT)
- Alkaline H2O and PH Therapy
- Chemotherapy / The Forsythe Immune Protocol / IPT and CST
- Chemo-Sensitivity Testing (CST) on Whole Blood
- The Forsythe Immune Protocol
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Guidance
- Individualized Dietary, Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Programs
- Use of Biologic Response Modifiers Including Immunotherapy