Treating Breast Cancer in Reno, NV
Breast Cancer statistics
According to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, breast cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the breast.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, second to skin cancers. It is estimated that in 2022, approximately 30% of all new female cancer diagnoses will be breast cancer. In 2022, an estimated 287,500 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in the U.S. in addition to 51,400 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer. Of these, 65% of breast cancer cases are diagnosed at a localized stage (there is no sign that the cancer has spread outside of the breast), for which the 5-year relative survival rate is 99%.
Although rare, men get breast cancer too. In 2022, an estimated 2,710 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the U.S. and approximately 530 men will die from breast cancer.
Though these numbers seem staggering, there is hope for victory over breast cancer. Over 3.8 million breast cancer survivors in the United States are proof that there are successful treatment solutions available to help you.
BREAST CANCER Treatments in Reno, NV
We offer both holistic and traditional treatment Options
Some treatment options include:
- Full-dose Chemotherapy and The Forsythe Immune Protocol with CST (Cancer Sensitivity Testing)
- The Forsythe Immune and The Forsythe Lite (low-dose chemotherapy) with Non-Toxic Potentiated Therapy (LDIPT)
- Alkaline H2O and PH Therapy
- Chemotherapy / The Forsythe Immune Protocol / IPT and CST
- Chemo-Sensitivity Testing (CST) on Whole Blood
- The Forsythe Immune Protocol
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Guidance
- Individualized Dietary, Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Programs
- Use of Biologic Response Modifiers Including Immunotherapy